Become a member
Join the European Society of Retina Specialists (EURETINA), the only European membership organisation to focus solely on the retina subspecialty of ophthalmology.
€150 a year / €350 for 3 years
- Eligibility to submit abstracts for annual Congress and Meetings
- Full access to online resources including:
Past Congress presentations
- Invitation to the General Assembly and voting rights (full European members only)
- Full access to participate in EURETINA Forum discussions
- Subscription to EURETINA’s official journal, Ophthalmologica
- Discounted rates for attendance at EURETINA annual Congress and Winter Meeting
- Full access to member-only virtual events
Up to 100% discount available for YOURS (under-40s), trainees and national society members. Claim your discount here.
Only EURETINA members can submit abstracts for our annual Congress. All submissions are reviewed and if your abstract is selected for display, it will be viewed by thousands of other members, raising your profile and enabling feedback on your work.
Members have access to an extensive library of retina science publications, including clinical papers and research, Congress presentations and interviews, case studies and CME accredited eLearning courses.
The EURETINA Forum enables discussion and debate on the latest developments in retina science. Conversation threads are established by members, as well as renowned leaders in the retina subspeciality, from all over the world.
Ophthalmalogica is the European retina journal. With your membership you receive a digital copy of the latest issue and have access to all back issues, stored in our library of online resources.
Discounted rates to meetings
Your membership also saves you money on the standard ticket price for our annual Congress and Winter Meeting.