Welcome to the preview of the vitreomacular traction course by professor Siegfried Priglinger, medical director of the university eye clinic, Ludwig Maximilians University Munich, Germany.
This interactive course is available on the EURETINA Insight platform, alongside over 40 other courses, that EURETINA members can access for free.
The full Vitreomacular Traction course covers:
- the natural history outcomes when the vitreomacular traction does not remain stable;
- the key OCT features used to categorise grades of VMT;
- the anatomic outcomes in cases of VMT that are observed-only;
- the positive prognostic factors for VMT release by ocriplasmin;
- and, the anatomic outcomes, in cases of vitreomacular traction, that are treated with vitrectomy, pneumatic vitreolysis, or enzymatic vitreolysis.
Sign up as a member to access this course. Gain a CME credit on successful completion.
If you are logged in, you can access EURETINA InSight by via the Resources menu.