Welcome to the preview of the OCTs in age-related macular degeneration course by Doctor Aude Ambresin, a specialist physician in ophthalmology and FMH ophthalmosurgery, in Switzerland.
This interactive course is available on the EURETINA Insight platform, alongside over 40 other courses, that EURETINA members can access for free.
The full OCTs in age-related macular degeneration course covers:
- The SD-OCT features of various early AMD signs;
- three typical SD-OCT features seen in cases with atrophic AMD;
- the SD-OCT features of various new AMD signs including the plateau, and the onion sign;
- the typical features of neovascular AMD on SD-OCT and OCT angiography;
- and biomarkers for active and quiescent CNV, as seen on OCT angiography.
Sign up as a member to access this course. Gain a CME credit on successful completion.
If you are logged in, you can access EURETINA InSight by via the Resources menu.