*Deadline for Bank Transfers: 24th August
Please note for all reduced registration types you will be required to send us in proof i.e letter of verification, written in English from your hospital or work ID, business card.
Please see a list of the registration types that will require proof and verification:
• Trainee / Resident
• Ophthalmic Nurse / Technician
• Healthcare Professional
If you do not know what registration category you should register as please contact us before you register
Available only to current members of EURETINA.
Available to ophthalmologists and medical doctors who are not members of EURETINA.
Trainee / Resident
Available to those currently in a residency or training programme. A letter of verification from department chairperson or clinical supervisor is required at the time of registration, along with photo ID and proof of date of birth. The age limit for trainee registration is 40 years old.
Ophthalmic Nurse / Technician
Available only to ophthalmic nurses, technicians, assistants and orthoptists. Documentation is also required for this registration type. Work ID or letter from your hospital.
Includes optometrists, practice managers, PhDs, MBAs, healthcare administrators, office support staff, ophthalmic photographers and other healthcare professionals. Commercial representatives are not entitled to pay this fee. Documentation is also required for this registration type. Work ID or letter from your employer or hospital.
Available to commercial representatives and corporate personnel who have a legitimate educational or business reason for attending, but do not have a product or service to exhibit. No solicitation is permitted. Employees of exhibiting companies are not entitled to pay this fee and must register via the relevant contact from their company.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Prices are in Euro and are listed without VAT
VAT is charged at 21%
Before 30 June
Before 7 Sept
7 - 10 Sept
Non - Member
Ophthalmic Nurse / Technician*
We are now introducing a FREE 3-year membership inscription to all new trainees. To become a member and avail of the reduced registration rate, please Click Here
Wednesday 6 September 14.00 - 18.00
Thursday 7 September 07.00 - 18.00
Friday 8 September 07.00 - 18.00
Saturday 9 September 07.00 - 18.00
Sunday 10 September 07.00 - 13.00
Making a Registration
You will need to make a new registration; it is separate from registrations from previous events. Your log-in details for your registration account are NOT your membership details.
If you are speaking at the Congress or presenting a paper, poster etc then you may already have an account set up in the system. If you do not know the login details for this account please contact us and we will send them to you.
On the first page of registration you will be asked if you are making a group registration or an individual registration.
The information you fill out on this first page will be the information on your invoice. If you are making a group booking please fill in your company information there. There will be space provided later for the delegate’s information to be entered.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
Registration payments can be made online by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and by Bank Transfer.
If you choose to make the payment by Bank Transfer, you must send in a copy of the Bank Transfer Receipt by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 00 353 1 2100093.
You must include your Name and Registration ID on the receipt.
If you are from a Company, please list your Company Name and the Names of the Registered Delegates on the receipt.
All Bank Transfer payments must be received within 8 days of making the Registration booking to complete the registration. If we do not receive notification of the payment the registration may be cancelled.
REGISTER FOR COURSES
You must be registered for the Congress in order to register for courses.
Please note: Due to the huge demand for places on courses, we can only hold your place on the course for 10 days without payment. If we have not received payment within 10 days we will have to offer the place to other delegates.
IMPORTANT: Course registrations must be made in the individual's account. You cannot register for wetlabs in a group account.
Delegates who are registered in a group account can contact us for their login details. They can then log into their account to register for courses.
All registrations packages must be assigned to a delegate within 10 days of purchasing packages on your group account.
On the first page of registration you can fill in the details you want on the invoice.
Before you register your group you will need the following information from each delegate:
• Full name, address, country
• You will need to know if they are members or non-members before you buy the registration packages.
• You will also need a separate individual email for each of the delegates - this is very important! If you use any email twice the system will not allow it as they use the email addresses as individual identifiers for each delegate.
• Please contact the membership department if you are unsure if they are member or non-member of EURETINA.If you do not know what registration to choose for your delegates please contact us BEFORE you make the registration. This will avoid problems for your registration and for your delegates.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR GROUP ORGANISERS
• If you are unsure about the registration types of the delegates please contact us before you make the registration. If you register a delegate with the wrong registration type you will only be able to cancel this registration and be charged the cancellation fee or use this registration slot for another delegate who is entitled to that registration type.
• If you want to edit the details of one of your delegates please contact us. If you want to do a name change please cancel your original delegate and then add a new delegate - you cannot just do a name change you must add the new delegate. Please contact us if you have any questions about this.
• Please note for all reduced registration types: Trainee / Resident, Ophthalmic Nurse / Technician and Healthcare Professional you will be required to send us in proof i.e letter of verification or work ID, business card. If you have any questions regarding this please contact us.
IMPORTANT: If you are registering someone on their behalf and you wish to receive all correspondence as well, please enter your email address in the Second Email/Group Organiser Email address box. You must enter in your email address for each delegate to receive the correspondence for that delegate.
Cancellation Policy Registrations cancelled before July 16th will be refunded 80% of the registration fees. Registrations cancelled between July 16th and August 16th will be refunded 50% of the registration fees. Registrations cancelled after August 16th will not be eligible for a refund. Failed visa applications: Cancellations from delegates made after a bona fide failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees. Refunds will be made in the following ways: For payments received by credit cards, the same card will be refunded. For payments received by bank transfer, refunds will be made to the same bank account. Please note there may be a delay processing bank transfer refunds and all costs associated with the transfer will be charged to the registrant. Notification must be received by us in writing (email : email@example.com) for refunds to be eligible.