Participation Limited to 150 Delegates
This meeting has been awarded 6 CME points
Delegates are advised to take out travel insurance to cover medical expenses, accidents, loss etc.
No responsibility will be accepted by the Congress Organisers.
Official Language: The official language of the Congress is English.
The following hotels are located within close proximity to the venue:
The Eastgate Hotel
The Old Bank Hotel
The MacDonald Randolf Hotel
The Old Parsonage
Registration for EURETINA Winter Meeting
All registrations can be made online.
Participation Limited to 150 Delegates
You will need to make a new registration – this registration is separate from your registration for old congresses and meetings and is also separate to your membership registration. Your log-in details for your registration account are NOT your membership details.
You will have the option to register as an individual or to make a group registration.
Once you enter all your details you should be brought to the registration page where you can select the type of registration you want to purchase. If you have any questions on what registration type you should choose please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Already in the system?
If after you enter in your details you are given the error that you are already in the system please contact us and we will give you your log in details so you can make your registration.
The reason this can happen is if you are presenting a paper or poster and an account has already been set up for you. Or someone else has used your email address to register (this can happen when you use a company email address)
Registration payments can be made online by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and by Bank Transfer. Credit Card charges will show as ‘Event Registration’ on your statement
If you choose to make the payment by Bank Transfer, you must send in a copy of the Bank Transfer Receipt by email to email@example.com or by fax to 00 353 1 2100093. You must include your Name and Registration ID on the receipt. If you are from a Company, please list your Company Name and the Names of the Registered Delegates on the receipt.
All Bank Transfer payments must be received within 8 days of making the Registration booking to complete the registration. If we do not receive notification of the payment the registration may be cancelled.
Group registration details:
If you are making a group registration please read the following:
The details you will need from the doctors are:
- Full name, address, country,
- You will need to know if they are members or non-members before you buy the registration packages.
- You will also need a separate individual email for each of the delegates – this is very important! If you use any email twice the system will not allow it as they use the email addresses as individual identifiers for each delegate.
- When you begin the registration process you will need to enter your details/company’s details on the first page of the registration form, this is the address that will be used for billing on your invoice.
- Then select the option to purchase more than one pass.
- The next page will show you the registration options. Here you will select the quantity of the different packages you want to purchase.
- You do not have to enter the delegate’s details at this stage but these must be entered approx 2 weeks before the start of the conference. Please note when you are at the stage of entering in the delegate’s details each delegate must have their own individual email address, no email address can be used twice.
Please note: If you would like to receive all the information all the delegates receive you must put your email address in the secondary email address box and then you will receive all the information also.
For group booking
please follow the instructions given.
Payment types and terms available
Registration options and registration rate rules
All cancellations will be subject to a 20% administration cancellation fee. Deadline for cancellations is 2 days prior to the meeting. There will be no cancellations after the meeting has taken place. You must email the registration department if you want to cancel a registration. Please note - there will be a delay in all bank transfer refunds. They will not be processed until after the meeting has taken place.