Website address: www.dorc.nl
Company information not available
Website address: www.daudjeemfg.com
Company contacts: Ahsan Shahid
Specialized Manufacturers Of Ophthalmology instruments & Sterilization baskets/Trays for CSSD. We are Specialized manufacturers of Re-usable & single use Ophthalmology instruments & sterilization Baskets/Trays for disinfection/cleaning.
Website address: www.diamatrix.com
Company contacts: Tom Mancuso
Diamatrix Ltd. will be displaying and offering training on our exciting new Xpand Iris Expansion System. We will also showcase our line of incisional instruments, including ProTekt Sharps Safety Knives, Diamatrix Diamond Knives and ExactEtch Disposable Knives. Additionally, we will feature our line of specialty surgical instruments.
Website address: www.dioptex.com
Company contacts: DIOPTEX Medizinprodukte Forschungs-, Entwicklungs- u. Vertriebs GmbH
is a technically most advanced and precise microkeratome which is very easy to use. It is the only microkeratome worldwide, which allows the creation of an almost entirely closed intracorneal pocket of sufficient size (optical zone) via just a small pocket entrance.
can be considered as a permanent contact lens, which, instead of being placed on top of the cornea, is positioned into the corneal pocket slightly underneath the cornea's surface. The Myoring is developed and designed for the treatment of keratoconus and myopia up to 20 diopters.
Website address: www.domilens.de
Cataract and refractive surgery
- Intraocular lenses hydrophobic and hydrophilic - also in yellow and with heparin coated surface
- Preloaded (1-piece and 3-piece, hydrophob)
- Toric lenses
- Multifocal lenses
- Phakic lenses (Visian ICL®, Artisan®, Artiflex®)
- Viscoelastics (complete range of OVD – biofermentation and animal origin)
- XEN Gel Stent (a minimally invasive approach for glaucoma treatment)
- ClearPath DS-120® Lens Fluorescence Biomicroscope
- Surgery systems for cataract, glaucoma, vitreoretinal and HF surgery (Oertli®, Leica, Topcon, Melag, Ellman, Rockmed)
- Individual custom packs
- Surgical diamond and disposable knives
Website address: www.duckworth-and-kent.com
Company contacts: Jo Barker
Duckworth & Kent
7 Marquis Bus.Ctr
Duckworth & Kent a British company and the original manufacturer of titanium surgical instruments for ophthalmology, with over 50 years experience in innovative design and advanced manufacture. Duckworth & Kent is known throughout the world for it's quality and exceptional engineering. Please visit our booth to view our titanium instrumentation.