Please note for all reduced registration types you will be required to send us in proof i.e letter of verification from your hospital or work ID, business card.
Please see a list of the registration types that will require proof and verification:
• Trainee / Resident
• Ophthalmic Nurse / Technician
• Healthcare Professional
If you do not know what registration category you should register as please contact us before you register
Available only to current members of EURETINA.
Available to ophthalmologists and medical doctors who are not members of EURETINA.
Trainee / Resident
Available to those currently in a residency or training programme. A letter of verification from department chairperson or clinical supervisor is required at the time of registration, along with photo ID and proof of date of birth. The maximum age limit for trainee registration is 40 years old.
Ophthalmic Nurse / Technician
Available only to ophthalmic nurses, technicians, assistants and orthoptists. Documentation is also required for this registration type. Work ID or letter from your hospital.
Includes optometrists, practice managers, PhDs, MBAs, healthcare administrators, office support staff, ophthalmic photographers and other healthcare professionals. Commercial representatives are not entitled to pay this fee. Documentation is also required for this registration type. Work ID or letter from your employer or hospital.
Available to commercial representatives and corporate personnel who have a legitimate educational or business reason for attending, but do not have a product or service to exhibit. No solicitation is permitted. Employees of exhibiting companies are not entitled to pay this fee and must register via the relevant contact from their company.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Prices are in Euro and are listed without VAT
All Delegates will be charged VAT at 20%
Before 30 June
Before 10 Sept
11 - 14 Sept
Non - Member
Ophthalmic Nurse / Technician*
Welcome to the delegate registration for the 14th EURETINA Congress which will take place from 11 - 14 September 2014 at the ExCel London, UK.
Making a Registration
You will need to make a new registration; it is separate from registrations from previous events. Your log-in details for your registration account are NOT your membership details.
If you are speaking at the Congress or presenting a paper, poster etc then you may already have an account set up in the system. If you do not know the login details for this account please contact us and we will send them to you.
On the first page of registration you will be asked if you are making a group registration or an individual registration.
The information you fill out on this first page will be the information on your invoice. If you are making a group booking please fill in your company information there. There will be space provided later for the delegate’s information to be entered.
If you have already registered to ESCRS or EUCORNEA Congresses, taking place in London, you are entitled to a 15% discount on the other 2 congress registration fees. When you first register for one of these events you will have receive a registration confirmation email and in this email you will be given a discount code. Please use this code when purchasing your registration package for one of the other Congresses. Please note if you are making a group registration you must contact us BEFORE you register in order to get the 15% discount.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
Registration payments can be made online by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and by Bank Transfer.
If you choose to make the payment by Bank Transfer, you must send in a copy of the Bank Transfer Receipt by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 00 353 1 2100093.
You must include your Name and Registration ID on the receipt.
If you are from a Company, please list your Company Name and the Names of the Registered Delegates on the receipt.
All Bank Transfer payments must be received within 8 days of making the Registration booking to complete the registration. If we do not receive notification of the payment the registration may be cancelled.
REGISTER FOR COURSES
Registration for courses IS NOW OPEN
Click here to login to your account to register for courses. If you do not know you login details please contact us.
You must be registered for the Congress in order to register for courses.
Please note: Due to the huge demand for places on courses, we can only hold your place on the course for 10 days without payment. If we have not received payment within 10 days we will have to offer the place to other delegates.
IMPORTANT: Course registrations must be made in the individual's account. You cannot register for wetlabs in a group account.
Delegates who are registered in a group account can contact us for their login details. They can then log into their account to register for courses.
On the first page of registration you can fill in the details you want on the invoice.
Before you register your group you will need the following information from each delegate:
• Full name, address, country
• You will need to know if they are members or non-members before you buy the registration packages.
• You will also need a separate individual email for each of the delegates - this is very important! If you use any email twice the system will not allow it as they use the email addresses as individual identifiers for each delegate.
• You will need to know if your delegate has been registered for either ESCRS or EUCORNEA and is entitled to 15% discount. You must contact us before registration to avail of this discount.
• Please contact the membership department if you are unsure if they are member or non-member of EURETINA.If you do not know what registration to choose for your delegates please contact us BEFORE you make the registration. This will avoid problems for your registration and for your delegates.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR GROUP ORGANISERS
• If you are unsure about the registration types of the delegates please contact us before you make the registration. If you register a delegate with the wrong registration type you will only be able to cancel this registration and be charged the cancellation fee or use this registration slot for another delegate who is entitled to that registration type.
• If you want to edit the details of one of your delegates please contact us. If you want to do a name change please cancel your original delegate and then add a new delegate - you cannot just do a name change you must add the new delegate. Please contact us if you have any questions about this.
• Please note for all reduced registration types: Trainee / Resident, Ophthalmic Nurse / Technician and Healthcare Professional you will be required to send us in proof i.e letter of verification or work ID, business card. If you have any questions regarding this please contact us.
IMPORTANT: If you are registering someone on their behalf and you wish to receive all correspondence as well, please enter your email address in the Second Email/Group Organiser Email address box. You must enter in your email address for each delegate to receive the correspondence for that delegate.
To avoid problems for your delegates we recommend that you contact us BEFORE making your registration if you have any questions at all. We advise you to check the membership status of your delegates and also if they are entitled to the 15% discount BEFORE registration.
All cancellations will be subject to a 20% administration cancellation fee. Deadline for cancellations is 2 days prior to the meeting. There will be no cancellations after the meeting has taken place. You must email the registration department if you want to cancel a registration. - Please note there will be a delay in all bank transfer refunds. They will not be processed until - after the meeting has taken place.